Here Are A Few Tips To Help You Prepare For Your First Class:
- Please arrive at the studio 15 minutes prior to the class you wish to attend
- Please bring a yoga mat, towel
andbottle of water (we rent or sell these items if needed)
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day so you are well hydrated before coming to class.
- Avoid eating 2-3 hours before class. Eat healthy through the day
- For yourself and the comfort of others, please refrain from chewing gum, wearing perfume/cologne, body lotion, excess jewelry/watches. Please leave all cell phones, pagers and electronic devices outside the studio room.
- Please observe silence in the yoga room before the yoga classes.
- Talk as much and as loud as you want before the pilates classes!
- Wear something light, as the room is heated to 40 degrees C with 40% humidity for the hot yoga classes, 35 degrees with 40% humidity for the hot pilates classes. The Yin classes are a cozy 28 degrees.
- Take it easy within your first few classes. Use the time to get used to the heat and familiarize yourself with the movements and breathing. Within 5-10 classes, you will feel right at home. Be patient with yourself and enjoy your journey!
- Most importantly: HAVE FUN! You will find our community to be very warm, welcoming and supportive! We have all had our “first class” before and are here to help answer any questions you may have.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
New Students Special.*New students only. Limit 1 intro special per student
Enjoy 30 days of unlimited classes for only $49*