Here are a few tips to help you
prepare for your first class:
- Please arrive at the studio 15 minutes prior to the class you wish to attend.
- Please bring a yoga mat, towel and bottle of water (also available for rent/sale at the studio)
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day so you are well hydrated before coming to class.
- Avoid eating 2-3 hours before class. Eat healthy through the day
- For yourself and the comfort of others, please refrain from chewing gum, wearing perfume/cologne, body lotion, excess jewellery/watches. Please leave all cell phones, pagers and electronic devices outside the studio room.
- Please observe silence in the yoga room at all times.
- Wear something light, as the the room is heated to 40 degrees C with 40% humidity for the yoga classes, and 35 degrees with 50% humidity for the hot pilates classes
- Take it easy within your first few classes. Use the time to get used to the heat and familiarize yourself with the movements and breathing. Within 5-10 classes, you will feel right at home. Be patient with yourself and enjoy your journey!
Please call us at 289-521-1468, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the contact form below if you have additional questions.
($49 for 1 month unlimited)